Newborn with swollen tongue. Could it be due to yeast infection?

my 7 day old newborns tongue is swolen on one side(the left side) started yesterday and i took him to the ER and the pediatrician told me that he thinks that i warmed his milk up to hot and it burn breast feeding by the way..he said it should go down and to call him if he doesnt eat went down and hes eating fine but now here it is 11:00 and ive noticed that its swolen again on the same side..and it seems lik all he wants to do is suck like it makes him feel better..what do i do??could it be a yeast infection? what caused this?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013