Newborn suspected of urinary infection, on Netilmicin sulfate injection, Cefepime & Tazobactam injection. Is this correct ?

hi, our newborn grandson (10 days old) was suspected of urinary infection (only symptom was: he wasnt feeding roperly) and he has got these results from urine test (done on 6th february): 1. Bilirubin total = 12.45, 2. Bilirubin (direct) = 1.16, 3. CRP = 1: dilute positive, 4.8mg/dl He is on medication: Netilmicin sulfate injection USP 25mg/1ml (Netromax 25), 2. Cefepime & Tazobactam injection (250mg+31.25mg) (Scud XP 250mg), 3. Acetaminophen oral suspension USP (P125 drops). he is feeding properly now, though he is still irritable. so we were wondering if the diagnosis and the treatment he is receiving is proper one.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013