Newborn suffering from constipation after being fed with formula. No bowel movements. What to do now?

My daughter is 11 days old & is breast & bottle fed. In the hospital they gave her already made similac advance formula and she was having regular bowel movements then we switched her to the powdered version with the baby nursery water & she became constipated. She s straining to pass gas & hasn t had a bowel movement since. Then we switched her to the powdered similac sensitive & nothing has changed. What should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013