Newborn premature baby with low hemoglobin levels. Need to be concerned?

hey my son was born at 35 weeks 5 days .he spent 4 days in nicu,his hb level at about 3 months was 9.7 .today we went for his vaccination doc advised a cp test .leme give you some extra info doc said his weight ,height ,eating is fine(hez a happy and active baby).the reports of cp test showed 11.2 hb level.doc gave a syrup and folic acid with it for two weeks .i hope its not something to worry about and is this hb level fine or is it low because he was born premature.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me out
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013