Newborn having trembling hands and legs post stopping eptoin, had seizures on limbs, blood culture normal, has lymphocytosis. What can be done?

Hi Doctor,My Daughter had seizures on upper left and lower left limbs on her 3rd day of birth. Blood culture normal,Ultrasound Granium is normal and she had lymphocytosis.So we had Ronem IV injection for 7 Days.Doctor prescribed Eptoin 1.5ml BD and Gardenol 15mg HS.As other pediatrician suggested stopped eptoin but she had legs and hands shivering .So started giving it again.Please help me on this.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012