Newborn having blood clots in the brain. Childbirth induced due to preclampsia. Advised that it will disappear. Need second opinion

My newborn baby ( born at 38 wks after I was induced due to mild to moderate preeclampsia ) had a brain scan done on her. The pediatrician showed me that there are small blood clots inher brain but for now is not something to worry about. We just have to go back in a month for another scan and most likely it will disappear. She didn t stress about it and spoke as if it is a normal occurrence. She said it not something that i could have done but just developed as my baby developed inside me. My baby was also vacuumed out during my delivery to help me out. Need a second opinion for better understanding and peace of mind before the next scan in a months time. Should I be worried or on the look out for something?
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012