Newborn detected with E coli and jaundice. Had a urine culture. On treatment for UTI. Large kidneys. Altered TSH levels. Advice?

Hi Dr. My son was born on 12th of July 2012 and after 3 days he had jaundice with 15 counts and at the same time doctor tested for TSH and urine culture . TSH was 9 and T4 was 31.4 and E.Coli was detected in culture. After several test he was confirmed with E.coli and at the moment he is getting treatment for UTI also found both little kidneys are larger than normal and waiting for urologist advise in case of reflux or obstruction. and mean time now TSH tested again and found it is 6.9 and T4 18.8. Please advise. Regards,
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012