Newborn baby suffering from cold and nasal blockage. Tried nasivion syrup and febrex plux. What should be the dosage?

Hello Doctor, My daughter is 35 days old and she s sufferring from cold added with nasal blockage. When i check with my doc he prescribed trifect for 3 days and Nasivion S Drop, but still then her cold and nasal blockage still remains .during my second visit he prescribed Febrex plus with Nasivion S drop. I m using Nasivion drop twice a day. She didn t go for motion for the last 2 days. Doctor said its normal. Could you please let me know 1) can we use Nasivion drop more than twice (like whenever she feels hard to breath due to nasal blockage) 2) What can we do if she didn t go motion more than three days 3) I m also having cold. Can i take any tablet or is the drug she s using is enough Please guide me Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012