New tattoo on arm, red spots on surrounding skin, white heads. Causes and treatment?

Hi there, I had a tattoo about 6 weeks back then about 4 weeks ago went back to get it coloured in....I have lots of tattoos on my arm in lots of colours but suddenly my new tattoo about 2 weeks ago come up in bite like spots around the skin outside the tattooed area....I always go to the same parlour so have used the inks and colours before and obviously she uses new needles everytime.....I am very confused what is going on,and its quite unsightly as some have white heads too :(
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012