New implant, bleeding, stomach pain, brown discharge, sexually active. Suggestions?

Hello well I had the implanon for three years got it out In July and it wasn t up till the first of suggest when I got it removed I got a new one put back in. I was bleeding at the time and tender breasts. I have been bleeding since then and about two weeks ago I had the worst pain in my upper tummy which lasted three or four days. I have been also having brown stringy discharge for the last two weeks with fresh blood I think. Am I pregnant.. I have constantly been sexually active up until two weeks ago
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  22 Awaiting Answer