New born seems to have fever, is sleeping and looks comfortable. Treatment required?

Hi, my baby is six weeks old and woke up crying. When I tested temp it was 34.5 so I put an extra blanket on him and a hat. It s still only 36.1 and I m testing him every fifteen minutes or so. My heating is on in the house and I wouldn t say it was cold . Should u phone a doctor if it hasn t risen in the next hour? He is now sleeping and looks comfortable? Worried :( my email address is Julie YYYY@YYYY . It s a digital ear thermonitor I m using.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012
Feb 2013
How is the activity and feeding? Your newborn is having Hypothermia and full clothing including gloves and socks for hands and feet ,cap for head and full hands dress with a sweater and wrap in a thick cloth and expose face.
If your child is still cold keep your newborn in skin to skin contact as in kangaroo mother care . Give adequate breastfeeds.
Still your child is hypothermic, consult your Pediatrician.