New born having meth, sleeping long, loss of appetite

We have just become foster parents for a newborn that tested positive for Meth . The test doesn t state the amount but must be at least 1000 ng/ml. I know that any amount is bad, but was wondering how much is bad enough for long term effects. She was born 6 pounds and is pretty small. She is showing some of the signs of sleeping long and not eating much 1 oz after a 4 hour sleep. Should we wake her up to eat more, she is 8 days old. Thank you in advance.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012
okay, baby is long sleeper,weght is more or less good enough,no need for wake up for feeding,but u must sure about baby vitals like respiration,hydration,tempreture,etc