New born, had syst murmur on clinical examination, advised 2d echo. Root cause of murmur and remedial actions?

my baby is 10 days old. i have been asked to do 2dcho echo report of my baby doctor saay 2d echo needs to be done beacause he observed syst murmur on clinical examination my baby born in 8 months and 12 days period - Normal delivery on the 3rd and 4th day of age, he was looking yellow and doctors started treatment for janndice. earlier bilbrium was 10 after treatment is now 4. however now doctor say for safer side hewants 2d eco report to be done kindly advise the root cause for murmur and remedial actions
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012