New born baby in ICU for breathing issues. Being tested for cocci. What is it?

Hi, I have a question. I just delivered a baby girl yesterday and she been in ICU over night for not being able go control her breathing . Well I received her the next morning at 9 and she has been fine since she left the monitor. Around 2:30 nurse came in and said that her blood work came back saying she has Cocci and they had to go do another blood test on her to see if it comes back positive or negative. What is Cocci? I never even heard of that word before. Please help!
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013