Never seen orgasm with my partner even though doing everything right. What is the issue?

Hi, I was just wondering what could be a reason that I can never seem orgasm for my partner. I have only ever been with one person that has ever been able to make me orgasm. No other partner can. We ve tried all kinds of things, and he s doing everything right, so I was just wondering if there could be some sort of psychological reason behind it, and what would be somethings that I could do to help with this issue?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
Hello and welcome to HCM,

I would suggest you to visit a sexologist for complete examination of external genitalia of you and your partner.
You may be well versed with act of sexual intercourse but still you can go for sex education.
This will clear your doubts and help you to rectify if something is going wrong.

Thanks and take care
Dr Shailja P Wahal