Never had sexual intercourse, semen constantly pours out, have long dry orgasms. What is going on?

I m a 21 year-old male who has never had sexual intercourse. I ve been noticing some strange things happening with my body. It s concerning whenever I masturbate and/ejaculate. Whenever I m extremely stimulated, semen constantly pours out, as if I ve climaxed, but I actually haven t. Sometimes, I ll have what feels like a really long dry orgasm when it eventually stops pouring out, but I ll be able to keep my erection and continue masturbating. The next time I climax is usually normal. This all seems really weird to me. By the way, the feelings are so intense, I can t control when the dry orgasms happen.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012