Never ending burping, light headedness, temporary relief with antacids. Diagnosis?

Hi I have always had problems with regards to my burping and light headedness. Its very uncomfortable for me as my burping is unending. I had tried this antacids it produce relief somehow but again it will come back. I am not drinking any soft drinks - i only drink water and coffee. Now i am feeling the need to throw up but i cannot. After self induced vomit , still the feeling doesnt ease me. And I really feel very dizzy. If it is a peptic ulcer , I am not losing any weight and instead, increases my weight everyday. It is really discouraging. What is my illness?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013