Never been on physical exams, worried about erection during testicle and prostrate examination. Suggestion?

hello, i m a healthy 45 year old married man who never goes to the doctor. i know i need to go in for an annual physical but fear that i will have an erection during the testicle and prostate portion part of the exam. my doctor is a man but it doesn t matter - the idea of being naked in the exam room while he examines my private areas is erotic and i don t know if i can control my penis . have any male doctors experienced this while examining men? the embarrassment would be overwhelming and it s preventing me from going for the physcical.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012