Neuropathy pain. Leg injury. On hydrocodone, fentanyle patch. Suggestion?

Hi, I had an accident aprox. 2 1/2 yrs ago. I guess it's called nueropathy pain. My left leg was buckled under me while I was unconconsious for aprox. 2 or 3 days, & I had layed with it like that the whole time. I'll try & make long story short. Was airlifted to hosp. where I stayed for 10 days, not once did they even get me out of bed then just released me without even knowing how to walk with a a walker, anyway have had been in horrible pain since then begging anyone to just cut my foot off but no one would because it still has blood flow, anyway I've been on 8 10/500 Hydrocodone & it helped some but have built up tolerance,last time I went to ER they admitted me & I saw a pain Dr. who put my on 50mg fentanyl patch to replace every 72 hrs. along with the hydro I'm still taking, first few weeks were Ok but even all that dosen't seem to be hekping that much anymore. Any suggestions? I still have use of my right leg but cannot use the left one at all. I use a wheelchair & can transfer myself in & out of bed & to toilet etc.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013