Neuromyelitis, transverse myelitis, increased heart rate, shortness of breath. MRI and ultrasound done. What seems wrong?

Hello, I am a 54 y.o. female, diagnosed with Neuromyelitis Optica(Devic s Disease) about 12 years ago that started out with Transverse Myelitis. I have type AB+ blood with E anti-bodies and small C anti-bodies. I have had 4 lumbar surgeries with the last being a fusion at L-4,l-5, S-1. I have had 3 lumbar/thorasic procedures(trigger point injections etc.). I just had an MRI of both my Thorasic and Lumbar sections and it s pretty much normal with the exception of a couple of new leisons. The last couple of days, my legs are terribly heavy(like when I was initially paralyzed temporarily during my bout with TM) and I have shortness of breath. I checked my B/P, at it was normal but my heart rate was 124. Kinda high for me for a heart rate. I went shopping earlier and thought I wouldn t get through it. The only other thing to mention is that I have had swollen and sore lymphnodes under each arm for the last 3 years. I have had 2 ultra sounds for auxillary nodes and it shows nothing other than swollen lymph nodes. I have discontinued Imuran because of it. I am currently on: Neurontin(4,200 mg. per day), Norco 10/325 x 4 per day, Morphine, 30 mg. x 4 per day, Elavil, 75 mg. x 2 at bedtime. Robaxin, 500 mg. x 3 per day, Cymbalta 30 mg. X 2 at bedtime(for back pain). And as I mentioned, Imuran 100 mg. which I recently stopped to see if it makes a difference in the lymph nodes. I am soo weak and my legs are so heavy and I am still out of breath here in bed. Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013