Neurological symptoms. What is the tingling patch over body. Why does it numb?

Hi I am 37 y old female. I have been getting what I guess are neurological symptoms over the past 6 months. These are rare. Two or three times I have had what feels like a number face just to the left of my mouth down to my jawline. Also a crawling sensation in my head above left ear. Lastly prickly hands and wrists.. This happened twice. I had a baby about a yeear ago. When I had my previous child over the next 9 months I got numb patches all over my body in different places that started with tingling patch that then went numb in that sensation was reduced although if pressed i was aware that i was pressing them if you can follow what i mean.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012