Neurofibromas on hands and feet, foul smelling armpits, burning micturation, chest pain in stressful moments. Had neurofibromas operated earlier. What do the symptoms indicate?

Hi I m suffering from neuorfibromas - had got a couple of them operated 5 yrs. ago but now its over all hands and feet - am heavily loaded up in my mind - always think everything very deeply - not sure if thats cause - but have started suffering other pbms as well - after taking ayurvedic medicine to cure this for last few months,now my armpits used to smell worse as compared to bad in earlier days - senses are such that they now absorb anyhting and feel like emanating the same from the body itself - m leading an extremely stressed life for the last 4-5yrs. atleast and its started impacting me worsely in the last few months where i just not able to sit in a group for a long time - even getting up in the morning there is a burning sensation from urine , sometimes during anxious/stressful moments, feeling pain in the chest area as well but the biggest issue is with neurofibromas and the same nervousnesss/anxiety producing foul smell from armpits which had demotivated me to a large extent.Pls can you look into these symptoms above and advise me on the same.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012