Neuro surgery patient suffering from white gummy fluid coming out from mouth

Neuro surgery patient suffering from white gummy fluid coming out from mouth sdhskajdasd Hi, my brother has had a major neuro surgery(syrinx operation) last May(may 2009). from last 2 months he was continuously suffering from white gummy like fluid coming out of mouth with little cough usually in the mornings and after having food. We consulted a pulmonologist and all the tests are fine. Please let me know the possible reasons why he is having this. We have a pet in our house. Is the pet reason for this? He never had this problem before the surgery and for 4 months after the surgery even though our pet is with us for all this time. Please please let me know why this is happening?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Feb 2010