Neuro problem, unable to speak, hand not working. Slow death?

I am R.K.Gupta from shimla . My elder brother D.K.Gupta is a shopkeeper,aged 62 Years. He is suffering from neuro problems. His right hand could is not working for the last 2 years. Now his left leg is also giving problem. He could not eat with right hand & climb stairs with support of others. He was examined by P.G.I.Chandigarh about six month back by team of Doctors & seminar was held there & was attended by about 150 Doctors. They are suspectig slow death. Now he is unable to speak. pl. help.
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012
Hello Mr Gupta
Sorry to hear about your brother's condition.
It is not possible for me to say any thing since you have not mentioned the findings and diagnosis which was made by the doctors at PGI Chandigarh.
Comment can be made only after seeing tne reports and findings.