Neuro problem started after the fever. Is it still persisting in her body ?

my daughter started getting frequent fevers, following to that two seizures with in 5 months gap. after the 2nd seizure she started showing stiff neck ,hand and teeth bite which will last for 5 seconds following to that she will shake the head from left to right severly. per day she was showing 25 times. now she is on seizure medication. she got the fever from neighborhood boy, who is also having same symptoms of all these ? whether my daughter got a contagious disease from the other child. Is it still persisting in her body ? because she get fever frequently with in 2 to 3 months.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jun 2010