Neuro found TPO in mid 500 range, advised higher dose of Tirosint, have neck pain. Should I worry ?

I just got bloodworm back from my neuro, he checked me for possible MS amongst other things... TPO was found to be in the mid 500 range, he was concerned and suggested I talk with my endocrinologist about it. I was just switched to a higher dose of Tirosint... My endo seemed puzzled as to why I was "out of whack" with my numbers...,I've told him I get neck pain, he pal payed my neck and tells me not to worry...shouldn't I have a sono?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013