Neuritis. Taking Ayurvedic and Allopathic treatment simultaneously. Harmful?

Dear Sir, My father is suffering from Neuritis(vata dosh in ayurveda). He went to a Ayurvedic doctor and Allopathic doctor. He didnot told Ayurveda specialist that he is taking Allopathic treatment and he didnot told Allopathic doctor that he is taking Ayurvedic treatment. He is taking treatments of both Ayurvedic and Allopathic treatment. I worry that this may take any danger to his health. I hope that you will help me.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012