Nervousness, discomfort and anxiety about weight, not anorexic. What is wrong with me?

hi, my family and relatives are very sensitive to my weigh since I can be considered as underweight . 161 cm and 43 kg . They think that I am anorexic and some people insist that I gain weight. I am comfortable with my current weight and I dont want to add weight and I am healthy now. When people remind me of my weight issue it makes me sad and nervous. I know that I am not anorexic . I just eat little due to my stomach capacity but I feel that I am healthy. Shall I follow what people around me say specially my relatives and family or I should live my life?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013