Nervous with have fast heart rate after taking a energy pill. Tips to overcome the side effects ?

i took a pill that is yellow on 1 side and black on the other side with 3 stripes on it it had yh224 on it and 3850 under that some 1 told me it was a energy pill so i took it a work and it made me a little nervous and have fast heart rate how can i get rid of the effects of this pill?i already ate some some raw garlic and lemon juice and banana to reduce caffeine feel a little better but iwant to take all the effect so can get some sleep
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012
Hi KCMO,
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
You should not take any unauthorised products, because we do not know the exact content of the drug the best way is to avoid taking it any more.
If you have taken it within 1hr then you can induce vomiting by taking warm mustard oil 10ml or or warm saline a bit hard solution 50ml stat.
you did right thing by taking bananas.
You should take more bananas and if you have access then take 20grams of Charcoal stat. so that it will absorb the poison.
If you think you are getting sicker then report to nearest ER to get a gastric lavage and supportive treatment.
Wish you a great health!

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.