Nervous, stressed, redness in cheek, throat and chest, difficulty in breathing. Solution?

Hi,I am 20 years old, I keep having redness over my face especially my down cheek, my throat and chest. Beside this I also have difficulty breathing. This happens whenever I have stress or get nervous, even when I'm in a highly temperature room or place. Another thing to be mentioned is that the redness over my face makes me have temperature. This makes it hard to be socially active and really hide my nervousness or even the anxiety in different situations, so please help.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013