Nervous, heart pounding, nausea, anxiety when in public. How to overcome social anxiety ?

Hi my names AAAAA I m from Bakersfield,Ca , I m 20 years old and yes I had some questions on SAD, ( social anxiety ) Since the age of 5 i always get really nervous, heart pounding , nauseua almost to the point of throwing up ,and i sometimes try to think it threw and tell myself that its all in my head but i just cant shake off these feelings of anxiety, i get these symptoms only when im out in public doesnt happen all the time but happens very frequently. At times it gets bad that i dont feel like seeing friends or feel like going out in public situations, I always thought its just the way i acted but now i think its some kind of panic attacks , I dont know what to do about these symptoms? Who would i talk to about this a doctor? physchiatrist? How do i go about getting help for this? Also i think im uninsured, Please any info or suggestions would be appreciated , thank you
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012