Nerves hurt after being hit. Broken the arm. Worry?

I was kicked on my left forearm by a horse over a week ago. The nerves hurt for a couple of days, it swelled a little and bruising appeared. Now a little lump the size of a marble has formed in the place of impact. It doesn t hurt and feels hard but what is it? And should I be worried? I ve broken my arm in the same place and suffered severe nerve damage so I don t know if this will have any effect.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Feb 2014

Thanks for posting your query

There is some confusion in your question that whether injury occured at forearm or at arm.

Little lump formed in the place of impact might be an organised haematoma.

You mentioned that you had suffered severe nerve damage so it required at thorough clinical and neurological examination.