Nerve problem on right side, popping femur bone, bump between thigh and testicle. Treatment?

Hi. Ive had problems with my nerves on the right side of my body for about 4 years now... never seen a dr. about it though. I think i hyper extended it back then. Its from my head to my foot literally. Now i feel the difference between, when i put my body weight on the left side of my body and then on the right side. Every step i take my right femur bone will pop also. So.. starting 2 days ago i noticed i could feel a bump that feels like my nerve, its between my upper thigh and above my right testacle, and it hurts if i press on it. I can't move freely because it will irritate me. What could the nerve do or how could it look for it to be that way? How could the dr.s be able to treat this pain that i have?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013