Nerve pain, visible veins, dry eyes, dull ache over face. History of migraines, sinus problems. Treatment?

Hello for the past two months I have had persisent nerve pain all over my body like a shooting electric like feeling. I have had visible veins all over my body, joint pain, cracking bones, dry eyes , I have had persistant dull ache over my face with also shooting nerve pains on both sides of my face and in my ears. I have had severe migraines for almost 2 years and previous sinus problems. It has been stated to me by my doctor that I have a high ANA of 2560. However all other tests they have done have come back negetive. All my blood work is also good. What are your thoughts as i am running out of ideas? Thank-you.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012