Nerve pain. MRI suggests early degenerative joint disease lower spine with joint effusions noted. Worry?

Hi, I have what I feel as nerve pain for the past 8months now. Long story short I had exploratory Lap and nothing came of it back in October. I just had an MRI my results are as follows. Osseous structures appear in fairly anatomic alignment with normal medullary signal to the bony structures for the age. There is a very slight bulging of the disk material posteriorly at mid to lower spine with widely patent intervertebral formania. There is evidence of very early degenerative joint disease lower spine with some very small joint effusions noted L4-S1. Spinal cord appears in normal position and normal size, shape and signal. I have moderate to severe pain in my right upper leg and right buttocks. I am wondering if any of this could cause nerve pain that radiates down my right leg? I am 30yrs old, Female, No real medical issues except for placenta accreta with both pregnancies my children are 3 and almost 19 months now. I am currently taking neurotin 300 milligrams and tramadole 50 milligrams twice a day. Thanks!
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013