Nerve pain. Have to force movement in sleep or while passing stools for relief. Why?

I am a 53yr old who have had this pain since I was born. I have never been a day without it. its bearable during the day when i am moveing, but when i sit too long it s unbearable, i have to get up and walk around. it has ruined my social life. I have 2 keep moving in my sleep because if i sleep in the same position too long i have 2 get up and walk around again its so intense. i have on many occasion made myself have a bowel movement 2 try 2 get some relief. It affects my legs when i sleep thats why i have 2 walk around. its a nerve pain . i have also always had 2 rock myself 2 sleep because i cant stay still long enough 2 fall asleep. the only problem is I live in Ireland. kind regards Anne Geraghty. Galway Ireland
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012