Nerve on ear feels swollen, painful, dizziness, mild headache, heavy head, anxiety. Advise?

The nerve in front of the top of my ear feels swollen and painful like a lump when I rub it! I have had feelings of dizziness and mild headache and heavy head on that side during the last couple of months but have only just noticed the lump. The symptoms are worse when I'm under stress and I have just quit a job because it was causing anxiety! The lump is worrying me a lot and the feeling of unevenness in the head is horrible as well! Please help
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013