Nerve disorder in the leg, blood clot that reduced but didn't go. Alternative solution ?

Sir, my 12 year old brother is suffering from a nerve disorder in the leg . The reports showed that there was a blood clot in his leg which gradually disappeared on taking medicines however it has not vanished completely . Some it s remains are still left . Doctors have told to cut his leg in a fear that the infection may spread to other parts as well . Sir please recommend some other alternative . We ll really be grateful !!
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012