Nerve damage of left leg from the knee down after back surgery, supported with screws. How to lose weight ?

In July of 2010 i had my 4th back surgery. I have degenerative disk and after my surgery i am left with nerve damage of the left leg from the knee down. i lost all my leg muscle and my ankle does not move. they removed my disk from L3 through S1 and supported it with rods and screws. i am about 190 lbs and i need to loose weight. i used to work out all the time 5 days a week. how can i exercise now to loose weight?
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012