Nerve damage in the leg causing thinning, difficulty in walking. Damage due to insertion of syringe at the wrong spot. How can I cure this?

Gud Morning Sir.. I am from india and my query is that one of my nerve in my leg has been damaged by inserting a sirnge at wrong spot on my back and after that the growth and development in my right leg is stopped and my leg is becoming thin and i am haveing lot of difficulty walkong and running ... please help me i beg u..
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
You have not mentioned since when you are having this injury. If it is less then 18 month then nerve repair is possible and if it is above 18 months then tendon transfer can be done .I would recommend you to send me the EMG/NCV report then i can offer you further adviced.