Nerve damage in elbow, neck pain, white area after taking cortisone injection, losing muscle mass. Due to cortisone?

Hi I have bin going to Specialist after Specialist! I have nerve damge really bad in my elbow and now to the point where i have very poor circulation! I have shooting pain that goes from my neck thru my shoulder and down my arm . My whole arm goes numb to the point where i drop things at work! But my question is, I had one cortisone injection in my elbow in may, about 2 1/2 months the skinon my arm around my elbow has turned white and area just keeps getting bigger! I have also bin losing muscle mass continuesly to the point where its all the way down to my bone now! Is this from the one cortisone injection i got? And when will it start getting better? Bc its just getting worse and worse!!!!!
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012