Nerve compression in lower back, pain in right leg, numbness in right foot, itching in various parts, on Hifenac. Reasons for itching ?

Hi, I am having nerve compression in the lower back due to which my right leg is very painful and there is numbness in my right foot . It has been so for 10 days now and today the pain is too severe. I am now having itching sensation in various parts of my body since evening. I am on Hifenac medication . Please suggest if the itching is due to the medication and also suggest on the treatment for the nerve issue.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012