Negative results for HIV, STD tests, partner doesn't oblige for sex due to dormant STD. Is there a risk even on using condom?

Ive been tested negative for HIV and Stds, however my girlfriend, who gets sick alot, doesnt want to have sex because some std s lie dormant or go undetected. I have a feeling that with a professional doctor s opinion, it might help the issue and encourage her to be open about having sex. My biggest question is, will she be at risk, even if i use a condom and should she be concerned?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012