Negative pregnancy tests, missed period. Have been working out and dieting. Related?

I am 30 yrs old and I am 20 days late. I have always been on time the same time every month for my period. I have taken 3 at home (dollar store) pregnancy tes and all came back negative. The only thing I can think of is my diet tha might be making me miss a period. For the past 3 months have been working out and dieting ...but this last month I have been eating what I want and no exercise...Why is my period late?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012
You are correct that dieting and aggressive working out may be the cause for missed periods however you should also consult a Gyne to rule out other causes HOWEVER stress also can cause missed periods so try metitation or relaxation etc
Moderate reduction in diet and moderate exersize is always good
If you are obese then consult a endocrynologist to find out the most probable cause
There is nothing to worry as this is a minor issue only
Hope this helps you