Negative pregnancy tests followed by positive, ultrasound showed sac formation without fetal node, had taken meprate. Conclusion?

Hi There, My name is Meetu and my LMP is 25th June 2012, I didnt get my periods after the expected due date , i had pregnancy test done two times after it and both of the times it came as NEGATIVE then i had taken meprate 10 mg for 5 days .. waited for another couple of days for my periods to come... and at the same time i was having nausea and my killing pain in my breast ... did Pregnancy test again and it came out as POSTITIVE and doctore asked me to get ultrasound done to check the welfare of the fetus ... The ultrasound shows 6 week and 3 days of early pregancy only sac formation with no signs of fetus node... He asked me to wait for another 15 days and then get the ultrasound done..... I am concerned as this is going to be my second pregnancy and is everything going to be okay.. or if meprate consumed for 5 days will have its bad imapct of fetus .... Thanks Meenu !!
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012

YOU could have foetal pole inside the sac by this time,

you could wait for one week to see the foetal pole.

meprate dont produce any harm to foetus .