Negative pregnancy tests, delayed periods, had surgery for endometriosis. Related or pregnant?

I have taken two pregnancy tests , both negative because I am over two weeks late. I have begun to wipe pink discharge that has a strong odor and I bleed when I orgasm without penetration. My boyfriend had a vasectomy over a year ago with all negative follow up tests. I m not cramping or tender. I had a surgery for endometriosis over a year ago and was just trying to figure out if it may be related or if I could still possibly be pregnant? I would go to a dr but I don t have mOney for it.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  17 Awaiting Answer