Negative pregnancy tests. Having breast fullness, soreness, weakness, weightgain, nausea, dizziness, mood swings. Pregnant?

i have been having regular periods and negative pregnancy tests but my breasts have been hurting bad non stop for the last 2 months and growing fast really fast. the feel full. i have been feeling really weak and tired and i am gaining weight rapidly. i get nauseous sometimes and feel dizzy. my moods have been easy to change and thats not usual for me. could i be pregnant and still have my period and negative pregnancy tests.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013
It is indeed possible on rare occasions for regular periods to occur for quite sometime along with a pregnancy. Two possibilities have to be ruled out here, a premenstrual phenomenon or a hidden pregnancy. I advice you to get a blood test for pregnancy and get a sonogram and see a gynecologist for further management. Take care.