Negative pregnancy test, stomach numbness, dizziness, pelvic pain. Any idea?

Hi my name is shalese. For the past 5 or 6 mnths i have been experiencing an unusual period. Its been late twice and its been light. I haven t been cramping as usual but i have been having pain in my pelvic area. Also I ve been having a rumbling feeling in my stomach and i often feel sick to my stomach.I ve been dizzy. I took a pregnancy test multiple times but it came back negative. I had a exray in July. I m pretty sure if i was pregnant they would ve seen a baby. Do you have any idea experiencing these things ?why i could be
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012