Negative pregnancy test, painful, tiredness, queasy feeling but no periods. Should I wait and take another test?

Hi I had a period on the 23rd may the 28th june I done pg test and came up pregnant 1/2 weeks 3 days later my period started :0( I had a period on 1st July done a test (clear blue digital) said negative done a first response next day and negative but still no period lots of pain, tiredness and feeling queasy do u think I should wait and take another this with first morning pee?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
May 2013

Sometimes urine pregnancy test kits can give false positive results that may be responsible for your first positive test.
But as your later tests are negative and you had period after that the chance of pregnancy is less.
Anyhow if you want to make sure go for blood test for pregnancy which will give more accurate result.