Negative pregnancy test, lower abdominal pain, taken Duphaston

Hi, I have been ttc for the past one year...Havent got pregnant yet....i got my last period on 28th june 2012...My doctor advised me to take puregon injection from 3rd(30th jun 2012) day of ma period....5th day(2nd jul 2012) and then on 7th day(4th jul 2012)..she did a scan on 14th day(11th jul 2012) and she said there is one egg on either side...then she asked me to take pregnyl injection that same day....after that she gave me duphaston from 18th day(from 15th jul 2012 to 22nd jul 2012) twice for 8 days.....its been the 7th day now after stoppin duphaston and i have still not got my periods....i took a home pregnancy test today bt it turned out to be negative....usually after taking duphaston i used to get my period on the 5 th or 6th day...i have lower abdominal pain ...
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  136 Awaiting Answer